Programmer FOR SCI-FI VR Interactive VR Experience REQUIRED
Programmer needed for an upgrade for a VR Interactive Video Prototype
Programmer needed to support the development of a VR work which integrates interactivity into 360 video
The job is to:
- Allow playback of high resolution video 4K – 8K in built environments
- Allow users to make choices in the work
- Add scoring system
- Add in multiple control systems; possibly integrating controls from Leapmotion or equivalent
- Add in a mixed reality trigger when the viewers looks at the floor.
- Produce the work for High end VR Headsets, HTC Vive, Oculus and Google Cardboard
This jobs will involve setting out and making a start on the above elements as a proof of concept. Current Prototype is made in Unreal but Upgraded elements can be made use any system that suits the programmer and the project long term.
Job would suit experienced Programmer looking to gain more experience in VR work or recent graduate or keen 2nd year looking for summer work.
Job is Freelance equivalent to Minimum Wage – raising to industry equivalent once funding for the full version is secured.
Job is based in Leicester but can be done remotely if needed.
ABOUT THE FILM
The VR experience is Sci-Fi in genre, set on a giant spacecraft.
Please apply with:
- Brief summary of why you should work on the project
Any questions ask.
Deadline 26th June Noon