We are looking for a UI/UX Designer, responsible for UI/UX for the creation of a short immersive sci-fi VR experience. Built using Unreal for Oculus Go headsets you will need to have an understanding of designing for VR
You’ll be responsible for creating high-quality UI concepts suitable for use in a high-quality interactive VR experience that mixes live action with CGI.
The UX/UI design will have to consider user interaction including Headtracking, Controller use and LeapMotion integration.
The project is built in Unreal and has a working headtracking, controller and LeapMotion integration but needs addition design to enhance the user interaction and look of the work. This includes:
- the designing of the main menu
- an interactive screen in game, which controls the branching narrative of the experience
As a UI Designer, you will be able to:
- Create visually engaging, innovative design with intuitive functionality for VR in mind
- Have an interest in Sci-fi and related styles
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent
- Have a good understanding of VR and VR UI/UX
- Ideally a good understanding of Unreal Game Engine
What we can offer:
– V.Short term freelance contract
– Remote working if required
You’ll have a strong portfolio and interest in UI/UX and VR. Be able to follow a brief and fulfil a vision from the creative director.
Job based at the Phoenix, Leicester, UK but is suitable for remote working.
1. Examples/links to your work
2. CV and v.short cover letter
3. Contact details and times you are available for a phone/skype interview
4. Date when you could start
Email to email@example.com